Email subject: Trend – Wear your favourite food & drink this summer – swimwear, towels, caps
We’ve just started looking after the PR for Novel Mart, a playful indie clothing brand blending together fashion and food.
After launching in 2021 (and making over 250k in their first year), founder Lucas was astonished at the rapid success of the brand, which has quickly gathered a cult following of foodie fans including celebs like Ella Ayre and the Made in Chelsea cast.
The range is the perfect summer holiday attire, from comfy-soft airport hoodies to fun swimwear, caps and beach towels emblazoned with your favourite cult tipples and foods, instantly putting you into OOO mode.
- The brand’s hero slogans include favourites ‘Spritz’, ‘Cacio E Pepe’, ‘Croissant’ ‘Negroni’ and ‘Rosé’ among other delights.
- All pieces are available in a variety of colourways with each premium cotton Novel Mart piece offering a minimum of four colours as standard, with some key styles up to six.
- Novel Mart drops a new tongue-in-cheek collection every month which is sure to include fan favourites. Coming up this summer; Mexican and hot sauce collections will be spicing things up, along with a delicious new Olive Oil collection.
- Pricing starts from £25 and goes up to £60, with varying clothing sizes available ranging from S-5XL.
- Novel Mart also keeps sustainability in mind, with each clothing piece being made to order, dramatically reducing wastage.
I would love to know if you have any summer clothing or trend pieces coming up that Novel Mart could fit into?
Please do get in contact to discuss press samples or any additional information and imagery. I’ve also attached a full press release and you can access a Dropbox of press images here.
Thanks so much